- Trio Enterprise 4.0 is launched.
- Enghouse Systems aquires Visionutveckling (november 1st)
- On September 1, Trio Enterprise becomes a part of Enghouse Interactive.
- Trio Enterprise 3.1 is launched.
- Trio Enterprise 3.2 is launched.
- Trio Enterprise 3.0 is launched.
- On April 1, 2009, Enghouse Systems Ltd and its subsidiary Syntellect Inc. completed the acquisition of Trio Enterprise.
- Trio Enterprise 2.2 is launched.
- Trio Enterprise 2.1 is launched.
- International launch of Trio Enterprise concept.
- Trio Enterprise 2.0 is introduced to the market.
- All product lines on one platform.
- Trio Enterprise AB formed.
- Trio Enterprise concept launched on the market.
- Trio AB was acquired by Teligent AB and was delisted from the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
- PresentOffice changes name to Trio Present.
- Trio TeleVoice Agent changes name to Trio Agent.
- Trio carried out a new share issue to secure further international expansion.
- Trio launched an integrated version of the call handling and attendant system Present Office, and the call center system Televoice Agent.
- IP telephony made its definitive breakthrough in 2003.
- Trio intitiated a development project on PresentOffice for Cisco Call Manager 4.0.
- Michael Stubbing employed as President of Trio Enterprise.
- Trio PresentOffice 3.1 Mobile Addition was launched.
- A general synchronisation and integration of Trio's product areas is performed.
- Trio Danmark A/S was formed.
- Trio TeleVoice Agent was launched.
- The development was focused to prepare PresentOffice for fixed, mobile and IP telephony integration.
- Trio Norge AS was formed.
- Trio focused on integration of the two companies and how to capitalize on product synergies.
- In December, Trio's stock is listed on the O-list of the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
- Trio acquired Preseco Informationssystem AB and the operation in Objecta Elektronik & Data AB. Trio begins to focus on the corporate market.
- Trio AB is officially formed.
- In the first years, Trio developed PC-fax programs for the consumer market.