Trio Enterprise products for corporate users are the result of more than 20 years of work focused on developing products that maximise user-friendliness. The products within this area range from simple products that give users the opportunity to manage their presence and decide how they can be contacted, to advanced products for attendants and administrators, where all corporate communication is managed by a joint, user-friendly Windows-based client.
- The company's attendants and administrators: cases are distributed and prioritized based on the agent's and attendant’s competences and statuses. This makes a streamlined workflow and high productivity possible.
- The company's attendants and other employees can quickly get information via a referral system about where a certain person is, how or when he/she can be reached, or who can be contacted instead. The attendant can simply contact the person by sms or e-mail, all with the help of the same system. The information is sorted and grouped according to your own needs and wishes, e.g. employees can be sorted according to a certain competence. The switchboard (attendant), presence systems and voicemail are managed using the same tool.
- The company's agents and attendants have a solution for a small customer service operation, call centre, or helpdesk as well as for considerably larger similar units within a company. In our experience, our customers perceive about a 25 percent increase in the efficiency of the customer services the same year that Trio Enterprise is implemented. Regardless of how the customers choose to contact your customer services – by telephone, via the company's website, e-mail, SMS, fax or personal visit – all communication is taken care of via an easy-to-use Windows client.
- Free-seating: Makes it possible for both agents and attendants to work with different phonetypes, both mobile and/or fixed.
- The Agent Client: High productivity with Trio's user-friendly Windows-based client, which is used by both agents and attendants. An integrated "toolbar" offers the possibility of working in other programs without losing an overview of incoming cases. All incoming cases are sorted according to priority and distributed depending on the competence of the logged in agent. A switchboard phone call to an attendant means that the attendant application automatically "pops up" and the attendant gains access without the touch of a button to all the functions that are required in order to work as an attendant.
- Profile management: All administrators/attendants/agents can change their profiles, services they are responsible for, by changing their role in real-time from their client. This means that administrators can quickly enable available resources.