Enterprise Services is the core product suite that enables Enterprises to experience full services integration. By selecting and packaging the preferred options your Enterprise can create the unique solution that meets your specific requirements and maximises the experience for your customers.
- Enterprise Directory: Trio Enterprise referral database that contains all the specific information for the employees.
- Presence: The employees' availability based on information from calendar systems, web-based clients as well as third parties' presence systems. The information can be retrieved from both mobile and fixed extensions. This gives the attendants the opportunity to be able to connect calls to the right person with a much greater chance of that specific person answering!
- Integration with ERP/CRM system: The possibility to e.g. "pop up" other systems such as issue tracking systems, invoicing systems, etc. When answering, the agent or attendant immediately obtains the correct customer profile as the person calling in has been identified either because he/she has entered a customer identification number or been identified by his/her telephone number.
- Statistics: Detailed statistics either web or Excel-based. There are a number of predefined reports where statistics can be found on the cases that have come in and statistics on the agents and attendants that have worked in the system. The Excel statistics are also used to retrieve recorded files.
- System Configuration: Multiple configuration alternatives that offer flexible possibilities in everything from scalability to cooperation between companies.